- 2 big croissants
- Smoked salmon 200 g
- 4 eggs
- Butter 130 g
- Cream 1 tablespoon
- Fresh chives 30 g
- Start off with the croissants, slice them into rounds. Season the rounds with salt and pepper.
- Put the croissants on the dry pan and toast without oil. Cook until nicely colored on both sides.
- Put slices of smoked salmon on toasted croissants.
- Now, on to the scrambled eggs. Crack the eggs into the sauce pan, add 100 g butter.
- Stir the eggs to make them creamy.
- Take a plastic scraper, turn off the heat, and go on stirring.
- Add 30 g of butter, season with salt and pepper.
- Return the eggs to the stove and add a tablespoon of cream. Stir for 30 seconds.
- Add 30 g of fresh chives. Place scrambled eggs onto the toasted croissants with smoked salmon. Cook this recipe with a photo!