- 2 fillets of red mullet
- Potatoes 100 g
- Anchovies 30 g
- 1 clove of garlic
- Olive oil 50 ml
- White wine vinegar 20 ml
- In the hot pan with olive oil put boiled new potatoes. Fry it until nice and colored.
- Do not forget about seasoning on red mullet. Put the fish in the hot pan. Fry it for 30 seconds on each side.
- The dressing for this amazing salad is a mixture of anchovies, garlic, olive oil, white wine vinegar and tarragon.
- Put the potatoes on the plate. Cover the potatoes with red mullet. Add a little bit of salad.
- Drip the dressing nice and gently. Drizzle the dish with some vinegar. Cook this recipe with a photo!