- 2 fillets of monkfish
- 1 lemon
- 1 apple
- Shallots 50 g
- 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Tarragon 10 g
- Chinese five spices 5 g
- Paprika 5 g
- Take two monkfish tales. Mix Chinese five spices and paprika; add salt and pepper.
- Roll fish tales into the spices.
- Fry the monkfish in the hot pan with olive oil. Cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- For citrus vinaigrette cut the lemon, apples and shallots. Season with salt and pepper
- Add a tablespoons of white wine vinegar and 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add some tarragon.
- Slice fish fillets.
- Serve the monkfish with citrus vinaigrette. Cook this recipe with a photo!