- 1 big onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 chilli
- Cumin 1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon 1 tablespoon
- Tinned black beans 200 g
- 4 Tortillas
- 1 avocado
- Fresh coriander 20 g
- Feta cheese 50 g
- Olive oil
- First, in the pan heat olive oil. Place chopped onion into the pan and cook until soft.
- Then, finely slice garlic and chilli, then add to the onion.
- Add a tablespoon of cumin, cinnamon, and 200 g of black beans to onion-chilli mix.
- Mix all ingredients together and cook until everything is deliciously soft.
- To serve, dollop the black bean mixture on crunchy tortillas.
- Top with cube avocado, fresh chopped coriander and crumbled salty feta cheese. Cook this recipe with a photo!