- 3 bananas
- 1 cut of puff pastry
- Butter 150 g
- Sugar 2 tablespoon
- Pink peppercorns 1 teaspoon
- Black peppercorns 1 teaspoon
- 1 vanilla stick
- Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Place 1 teaspoon of pink peppercorns and 1 teaspoon of black peppercorns in the pestle and mortar. Take 1 vanilla seeds and place them into pestle and mortar. Give that a good mix.
- Take the pan that can be placed into the oven. Cover the bottom of the pan with slices of 150 g of butter.
- Cover the butter with vanilla seeds and peppercorns. Next, sprinkle 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Then cut 3 bananas 5 cm each piece. And wedge banana cuts into the butter really tightly. Sprinkle some peppercorns on bananas.
- Then, take puff pastry and cut round piece a little bit bigger than your pan. Cover the pan with puff pastry and clip the wedges underneath. Make holes with a knife on the top of your pastry.
- Put your pan on gas and cook your desserts until you can see the caramel for 5 minutes.
- Finally, place tarte tatin into the oven for 20 minutes at 190 degrees. Of course you can book a table in Gordon Ramsay’s restaurant and try this dessert there or you make it by yourselves at home.