- 4 peaches
- Vanilla seeds
- Sugar 100 g
- Crème fraiche 100 g
- Basil 20 g
- 3 egg yolks
- Peach snaps 2 tablespoons
- Water 100 ml
- Chocolate for decoration
- Slice peaches and place them into the pan.
- Add 50 ml of water. Next, add vanilla seeds and 50 g of sugar. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Place the peach mixture into the blender and blitz. Place it into the fridge to chill.
- Take crème fraiche and whisk into peach puree. Add some basil.
- Pour the mixture into bowls and place into fridge to cool.
- To cook Zabaglione, take egg yolks, sugar and water. Add 2 tablespoons of peach snaps. Whisk.
- Beat Zabaglione over boiling water.
- Place Zabaglione over peach puree. Grate some chocolate on. Cook this recipe with a photo!